- An earned undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- A minimum grade of C in a statistics course (3 semester hours minimum). The course must have been completed within five years of applying to the program.
- Three letters of recommendations and a resume or curriculum vitae.
- A statement of purpose outlining your goals for pursing a graduate degree in Health Informatics and Information Management.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Foreign students whose primary language is not English, an acceptable score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test must be submitted for review.
It is expected that students who enter the Master of Science in Health Informatics and Information Management will have completed an undergraduate degree in a health sciences or information technology related field. Applicants should have taken a statistics course within five years of applying to the program. The program does not require applicants to take the GRE or GMAT test.
Applicants must apply online to the East Carolina University Graduate School.
Fall Admissions – August 1
Spring Admissions – December 15
Summer 1 & 11 Admissions – May 1
Summer 2 Admissions – June 15